During these challenging Covid restrictions, our focus is to continue to provide our customers with unique, high-quality Shade Solutions, backed by outstanding service.
You can rest assured knowing our professional team at The Gazebo & Shade Centre – Mildura are following strict Covid Safe protocols to ensure the safety of our customers and our staff.
All of our staff have received information and training on managing the risks of COVID-19 and have made some important changes to the way we work. These changes include:
- Washing hands often with hand sanitiser and using it between every job
- Each Team member will be wearing a Face Mask as per the recent Victorian Government
- Health and Human Services Instructions
- Covering your mouth with your elbow when coughing or sneezing
- Seeing a health care professional if you start to feel unwell
- Stay at home if you are sick
- Avoiding contact with others, including shaking hands, touching or hugging
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself & others
- Carry hand sanitiser in your vehicle and use it regularly
- Record keeping to ensure contact tracing is possible
- Regular cleaning & maintaining good hygiene standards.
- Review and monitor procedures
- Disinfect frequently touched surfaces
Even during these difficult times, our highly skilled team will go above and beyond to exceed your expectations. We have the experience, expertise and resources to create beautiful, custom Shade Sails, Umbrellas, Bali Huts, Gazebos and Cantilever Carparking Shade Structurers. Locally owned and operated The Gazebo & Shade Centre has earned a reputation for our creative designs, our quality materials and our competitive prices.
If you’d like to know more about our COVID Safe Procedures, please call our friendly staff on (03) 5021 2297 or email us and we’d be happy to answer all your questions and arrange a Free Measure and Quote.